Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Story About Neglect...

It's true. I have been a bit neglectful lately in the blogging department... I find it easier to post things on my Facebook page than on the blog, and in return, the pictures are low quality phone camera shots, and the true colors are poorly represented.... But none the less, I'll post aforementioned pictures for the sake of posting pictures. Enjoy :)



































On a positive note, I've purchased a small photo booth to get some better quality, more professional looking photos to post on my sale page. Here's Dad experimenting with the new booth...


I've also had the bad habit of selling things before I take pictures of them... so this is a big contributor of me not having any new material to blog about :)
I'll be better, I promise...

Until next time-

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment